10.3.12

do odle.

i picked random movie to watch
(not in theater, just on my computer)
it called seeking justice

RANDOM FACT
i am the
don't-disturb-me-while-i'm-watching-a-movie
kind of person

but at that moment
all of a sudden
felt like i wanted to doodle
so i kept my eyes focused on the screen
while let my hand moved by itself


if you've watched seeking justice
perhaps you notice that my doodle
is irrelevant to the movie

i assume it works like this :
my eyes caught the story
threw it to my brain and caused
tiny little creature who lives there
got hit in the head
"ouch"
poor cute creature told what happened
to another more cute creature
then the other one mumbled to my hand
but since my hand has no ears
it wrote whatever it likes
and i live happily
ever after

okay, i don't know
what i'm talking about either
*grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment